Compac Quartz Worktops
Many people ask us “What is Quartz?” Quartz is a natural material. 93% of the content on the Quartz worktop is this natural mineral. The remaining 7% is glue which binds the Quartz crystal together. Once binded, this mixture is put under heat and pressure to create a lovely Quartz surface. Granite Master is a proud leader as a supplier of Quartz products. We supply the whole of the UK mainland with the finest Quartz products sourced from around the World. On this Quartz page you will find images of some of our products which should provide you with some confidence on our sourcing and supplying ability of any Quartz.
What we offer
- Quartz Worktops & Surfaces
- Quartz for Trade Suppliers & Installers
- Quartz for Commercial Environments
- Quartz Samples
Quartz surfaces are also called many different names: composite stones, engineered stones, man-made stones. We use these different names interchangeably throughout the website.
Did you know that Quartz is not just used for Kitchen Worktops, but also for Bathrooms, Wet Rooms, Splashbacks and more. There are number of branded Quartz products out in the market. Each brand of Quartz is made in the same way and more or less all branded products are in essence same product. The only difference you will find is the colours and style choices, as each companies has their own unique product lines.
As an independent seller of each brand, we do recommend our customers to choose their surfaces based on choice and budget. Do not be scared of choosing some of the lesser known brands we sell – Granite Master only deals with quality suppliers.
Please contact Granite Master on 01924 522 000 or fill out our Online Quotation form.